Musa Anniversary Blog Hop
Happy Anniversary Musa! I’m so honored to be part of the Musa family. I can’t believe it’s already been a year.
First I’m going to post the rules so you know the drill and the contests available:
1. First and foremost – HAVE FUN!
2. Everybody is invited – so spread the word and invite all your friends!!!
3. The tour starts: Monday, October 1 at Midnight (PST) and ends Monday, October 7 at Midnight (PST) Winners will be drawn and posted October 9th!
**Come Join the Party on October 7th at The Romance Review Forum to enter to win more prizes. http://www.theromancereviews.com/forum/index.php?board=41.0
4. Participation at all blogs is recommended but not required. Remember, the more blogs you hop and comment on, the better your chances of winning prizes. Every author and book page is waiting to meet and interact with you, so please be sure to show them some love!
5. Grand Prize of a Kindle Fire is for US and Canada mailing addresses only. International winners will received a $50.00 Musa Gift Card. Winner will be announced on October 7, at 2012 at 11:00 EST at The Romance Reviews Forum.
6. Did I mention? Have Fun! Authors and Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event the winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules.
Whew! Now that that’s out of the way…oh, and I have my own drawing as well.
My Contest: I will give away the first book of the Woodland Village series – Blue Skye. If you already have it, then another Musa book of your choice. To enter leave a comment on my blog and if you also subscribe to my blog, I will enter your name in the hat twice! To subscribe all you do is scroll down to the end of the page and enter your email address in the box! I’ll announce the winner the day after the hop.
I have four books with Musa and a fifth book coming out in December. I write for the Erato line – Musa’s GLBT imprint. Male/male romance is my thing. I fell in love with the genre a few years ago, and been writing it ever since.
My Woodland Village boys found a beautiful new home and new life with Musa. Musa republished Blue Skye and Ryan’s Harbor, and then I came out with a new Woodland Village book – John’s Match.
My latest book with Musa Publishing is Lover’s Trill – a novella set in Vienna. And, I wrote a short novella coming out in December about second chances and Finally Ever Afters, the book titled Perceived Love.
Here’s a quick run down of my Musa book list:
Woodland Village Series
Book 1 – Blue Skye: After years apart, two childhood friends are reunited – but lives change, people make choices… Will they find a common ground for friendship, will Skye settle for less than love, and will Drew face his greatest fear?
Book 2 – Ryan’s Harbor: One-night stands and pretty women don’t seem to give Ryan that buzz that it once did. When he meets his architect, Martin Pierson, there’s a deep connection that goes beyond friendship. Can they cross the barrier into love?
Book 3 – John’s Match: Fantasy writer Scott Marwick just might be John’s financial savior if John can convince Scott to sign over the character rights for a new computer game. John befriends Scott for one purpose — to get him to sign — never planning on falling in love. When John shatters Scott’s trust, can Scott forgive and move on from his past mistakes?
Lover’s Trill: Rocker Leo needs a break. From the band, roadies, everything related to his present life. Wandering the streets of Vienna, he chances upon a poster that just might change his life. Andre Revele, renowned violinist, and Leo’s ex-lover, is performing in the city. It’s been years since Leo slipped out of Andre’s life, but he’s never forgotten their passionate love of music and each other.
Andre is shocked when Leo shows up backstage after his performance. He is angry, but he can’t walk away. Against his better judgment, he invites Leo to his hotel for a drink. Not sure what he wants from Leo, he knows what his body wants. A night of passionate sex leads to another, until he’s lost his heart to Leo again.
When Andre finds his trust in Leo tested, Leo must prove his loyalty by using their one common passion – music – to bind their hearts.
Remember my contest – comment and if you subscribe to my blog, I’ll enter your name in the hat twice. Good luck and have fun visiting all the terrific sites. Really great prizes and a chance to win a Kindle Fire, too.
Thanks so much for visiting my site! Here’s the link to the other author and book page sites: http://www.musapublishingbloghops.blogspot.com/